KARMIC-SURFING WITH KABROOK

BLOGGING WITH KARMIC REASON
LOVE IS DIVINE
RIGHT REASON IS STRONGER THAN FORCE
CARPE DIEM
HANDLE WITH CARE
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
...HANG-TEN BABY...




THE DEAD JONES BEACH

THE DEAD      JONES BEACH

Monday, March 1, 2010

poems from the german heart by goethe

poems from the german heart by goethe



Song of the Watchman on the Tower



To see is my dower,

to look my employ

and, sworn to the tower,

the world i enjoy.



my look afar gazes,

i see what is near:

the moon and star-mazes,

the woodland and deer.



in all things it eased me

life's flowing to view,

and as it has pleased me,

i am pleased with me too.



blest eyes, whatsoever

your gladness did meet,

thogh lingering never,

it ever was sweet.



found



I WANDERED LONELY

BENEATH THE TREES,

AND SOUGHT FOR NOTHING,

BUT STROLLED AT EASE.



THERE IN THE SHADOWS,

A FLOWER GREW,

LIKE STARLIGHT BEAMING,

LIKE EYES SO BLUE.



I SOUGHT TO BREAK IT,

BUT HEARD IT SAY:

SHALL I BE BROKEN

TO FADE AWAY?



I DUG IT OUT THEN

WITH ROOTS AND ALL,

AND BORE IT HOME TO

MY GARDEN SMALL.



AGAIN ITS PLANTED

AND FINDS REPOSE:

AND NOW AS EVER

IT BLOOMS AND GROWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment